For the PSP version, please refer to Persona 3 Portable.
Persona 3 is the first Persona series title on the PlayStation 2. Unlike its predecessors, it features fully 3D characters and environments, utilizing the RenderWare graphics engine. P3 also boasts a new, simplified battle system, and the introduction of Social Links.
The same engine was later re-used in Persona 4 with new characters, a new setting, and some improvements to battle: an updated UI, and the ability to directly control party members. Many of the files from Persona 4 are compatible with the PS2 versions of Persona 3.
Later, an expanded version of Persona 3 was released, titled Persona 3: FES and is considered the definitive version. For the intents of this Wiki, all P3-related pages address data from the FES version, unless otherwise stated.
A PSP version of Persona 3 exists called Persona 3 Portable that has an updated battle system to match Persona 4's improvements and adds a new female protagonist. However, many of the formats and the overall file structure is different.
- SLUS_216.21 (NTSC-U Persona 3 FES)
- SLUS_215.69 (NTSC-U Persona 3)
- SLES_553.54 (PAL Persona 3 FES)
- SLES_550.18 (PAL Persona 3)
- SLPM_666.90 (NTSC-J Persona 3 FES Standalone)
- SLPM_666.89 (NTSC-J Persona 3 FES Append)
- SLPM_664.45 (NTSC-J Persona 3)
- SCKA_201.09 (NTSC-K Persona 3 FES Standalone)
- Arcanas - A complete table of all arcanas from P3F
- Skills - A complete table of all skills from P3F, with their descriptions.
- Enemies - A complete table of all enemies from P3F
- Personas - A complete table of all personas from P3F
- Items - A complete table of all items from P3F, with their descriptions.
- NPC Models - A list of all characters outside of battle (Main characters, nameless NPCs, Bosses and some cutscene Persona.)