Persona 5 is a main title in the Persona franchise. It's the long awaited sequel to Persona 4, featuring a new cast of characters who have the ability to "steal the hearts" of their adversaries. It uses a brand new engine with updated graphics and gameplay. Some features from Persona 2 also make a return.
In the USDIR directory of Persona 5's PKG file:
In the Japanese version's Update PKG files:
In the EU/US version's DLC PKG files:
In the PS4 version's PKG file:
- CPK (archive)
- PAK/BIN (archive)
- AWB (sound archive)
- ADX (sound format)
- DDS (textures)
- GAP (3d animation files)
- GMD (model format)
- BF (scripts)
Like Persona 4 Golden and Persona 3 Portable, new files must replace original ones inside a CPK.
Fortunately, Persona 5 uses multiple CPKS to comprise the filesystem, so you can either modify an existing CPK (such as patch3ps3.cpk in the JP version) or modify the EBOOT to load a new CPK that will override the contents of all other CPKs. (see mod.cpk).
Persona 5's CPK files do not need to be compressed. Just like P4G and P3P, data alignment needs to be set to 2,048 and file mode needs to be filename.
The only other requirement is that you must keep the filesystem structure intact. For instance, if you want to replace ps3.cpk/sound/bgm.awb, make a folder in your new cpk called sound and place the new bgm.awb inside.
- Model\character - A list of all the character models in the game
- Model\weapon (P5) - A list of all the weapons and which models they use
- Model\item - A list of all the prop models in the game
- Model\field_tex\object - A list of all the field objects in the game
- Bustup (P5) - A list of all the bustups in the game
- Bgm.awb - A list of all the background music files in the game
- Flags (P5) - A list of all bit flags that can be toggled in P5
- Accessories - A list of all Accessory equips
- Arcanas - A list of all Arcanas
- Armors - A list of all Armor equips
- Confidants - A list of all Confidants
- Consumables - A list of all Consumable items
- Enemies - A list of all enemies
- Key Items - A list of all Key Items
- Materials - A list of all Material Items
- Melee Weapons - A list of all Melee Weapons
- Outfits - A list of all equippable Outfits
- Party Members - A list of all party member names
- Personas - A list of all usable Personas
- Ranged Weapons - A list of all Ranged Weapons
- Skill Cards - A list of all Skill Cards
- Skills - A list of all usable Skills