TGEnigma (also shortened TGE) is the lead programmer of Amicitia. He specializes in reverse engineering binary file formats and 3D models.
- Created Amicitia (Windows application), an all-in-one hacking suite for the Persona series, featuring model importing, texture editing, and archive extraction.
- Created PersonaPatcher, an application that compares newly created CVM files to the executable of Persona 3 and Persona 4 and updates it to prevent crashing
- Created the Persona 5 Mod Loader used for modding the English versions of Persona 5
- Created AtlusScriptCompiler for editing BF and BMD files used in the Persona series.
- Created AtlusGfdEditor for editing GMD and GFS models used in Persona 5 and Persona 4 Dancing All Night.